I really like your pictures. When I go some place new I like driving up and down the streets, just looking. Some times I imagaine they are mine and what I would do differently. I am one of those people who always like to change things, not sure if that is good or not. Some day your cabin will show up, when you least expect it.
I love this blog! This is my first visit ~ I hadn't realised that you had two. I have two as well, but find it difficult to keep up with both at the moment.
I have always wanted a home with a red door and this photo is my dream ~ one day.
I am a proud Grammy, a mother, a sister, a wife and a friend. I am slowly drifting towards retirement and enjoy the small, quiet things in life. I read a lot, love antiqueing and thrifting, old black and white movies and studying my family history. I am never bored with my own company. As the old song says, "I Love Paris." It was always my dream to go there and I was able to travel there with my only daughter to celebrate our birthdays a few years ago. I may never get there again, but I will never forget it.
5 comments:
I really like your pictures. When I go some place new I like driving up and down the streets, just looking. Some times I imagaine they are mine and what I would do differently. I am one of those people who always like to change things, not sure if that is good or not. Some day your cabin will show up, when you least expect it.
I look forward to more pictures,
Barbara
I hope you will continue to update this blog. I love, love, love cabins and cottages!
Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. I love the stone chimney.
Blessings,
Mary
I love your Thoreau quote and the pictures are great. What a fun blog idea--almost like a scrapbook.
I love this blog! This is my first visit ~ I hadn't realised that you had two. I have two as well, but find it difficult to keep up with both at the moment.
I have always wanted a home with a red door and this photo is my dream ~ one day.
Marie x
Post a Comment